What We Do
Our services include
- Airport Operations Management System
- Flight Information Display System
- Marine Infrastructure
- Pollution and Safety Systems and Equipment
- Information Technology, Project Management and Consultancy
- Passenger Facilitation Area Design
- Common Use Terminal Equipment
- Passenger Facilitation Design
Maevis offers Project Management services from conceptualisation to feasibility, to design, to development and through to the successful completion of the project. We ensure that handover only takes place when all statutory reviews, inspections and approvals are satisfactorily accomplished and the project is completed to required standards.Activities and Projects
• Planning, Feasibility Study and Budgeting.
• Designing to meet the precise objectives of the client .
• Engineering procurement .
• Business development strategies.
• Client representation services.
• Correlation, integration and management of different disciplines and expertise.
• Project Briefing
• Upgrade passenger facilitation facilities.
•Supply of check-in desks.
• Provision of Airport Operations Management System Murtala Muhammed Airport (AOMS) .
•Provision of Common Use Terminal Equipment (CUTE) and Passenger Facilitation Management System (PFMS).
• Conceptualization and on-going Development of Minna Airport City (MAC)
- Better Airline Customer interaction with airline application at single point of contact;
- Security of access;
- Optimum use of airline facilities with no need to dedicate special areas for different airlines;
- It permits airlines to deliver a proprietary Self Service check-in product, thus not requiring them to use systems provided by airport authorities or handling agents, which might not be compatible with their host computer systems
We provide specialist knowledge utilizing our internal
capacity and partnership network to support our client’s critical
business processes. As an outsourced service provider, we currently
operate and manage on behalf of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria
(FAAN), for the airlines, the entire common use terminal equipment
(CUTE) business process at international airports in Nigeria.
Our projects include Development of Greenfield and Brownfield
Airport projects e.g the conceptual master-plan for Minna Airport City
We provide professional advice of the highest standards to our discerning clients on Infrastructure Investments and Developments. We have certified and highly skilled professionals ranging from Finance and Investment Experts to ICAO and ACI certified Airport Management Professionals. Our team of business development experts also helps our clients in investment appraisal, commercial business development.
Maevis deploys IT systems management and technical services to our clients. We provide establishments with technical development and deployment of a fully automated operations management system for Airports and Transportation industry.We do not only assist in providing our customers with IT infrastructure, equipment, software and hardware but in addition put the different components together and build a technical strategy and implementation support around the solution. The MIIMATS group provides leadership in Critical Information Technology environments. Our Team has designed and maintained world-class facilities for critical data processing environments; provide total technology infrastructure solutions for our clients’ high-availability and business requirements. We designed, deployed and manage one of the most modern and efficient data centres at MMIA and NAIA